Scope and Consent
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the personal information related to marketing, purchase,delivery, payment and after-sale service only.
Information you provide to us: We may collect and store the information you provide us when you registered and buy from us.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on our computers where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties
We may share your personal information with:
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to PayPal or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
• Other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes:
• Fraud Prevention and Risk Management: to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk.
• Customer Service: for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional).
• Shipping: in connection with shipping and related services for purchases made using PayPal.
• Legal Compliance: to help them comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification requirements.
• Service Providers: to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions